Many people have been asking me about leaving comments. I have changed the settings on my website so that anyone can leave a comment without filling out a huge page of information or signing up with blogger.com. All I need is your name and a comment!! Here are the directions:
1) Go to www.markandaubrey.com
2) Read an entry...and think "hmmmmm, I would like to leave a sarcastic comment about this entry."
3) At the bottom of said entry, click on the blue/brown word on the right-hand side that says, "comment."
4) A new screen will pop up that says, "Leave your comment." Type your comment in the large box at the top (don't worry about the html stuff...just type in standard English).
5) In the "Choose an Identity" section below your comment, click the box that says "Other." It will then ask for your name and webpage. All you really need to enter is your name (unless you have a webpage that you would like me to visit, of course).
6) At the bottom of the page is a word verification section. This really isn't a word at all but just a bunch of weird looking letters that you type in the box. I have installed this device in order to block SPAM (junk mail). Thanks for using up 3 seconds of your time to enter the letters!
7) Finally, click on "Login and Publish." This will send me an email informing me of your comment, so that I can screen out any weirdos before they leave stuff on my site. Once it is OK'ed by me, your comment will appear on the site!
Viola!!! You have successfully left a comment. See how easy that was! I didn't even ask for your address or SSN. Now that you are all informed, there is no reason that you shouldn't leave me lots of comments!